Remarkable progress. A court reporting student recently reported that in just a week using Realtime Coach™ she had been able to isolate and resolve writing errors that had troubled her for over a year.
Students, teachers, school directors and owners constantly seek ways to improve student success and increase retention and graduation rates. Court reporting knowledge and skills are difficult to teach and learn. It is hard work and too few succeed.
Realtime Coach™ can help. Here’s how.
School Directors & Owners
Download Realtime Coach™ for Schools Brochure
Realtime Coach™ is an ideal solution for school directors and owners because it allows you to:
- Improve facility usage and increase flexibility in scheduling
- Increase student retention and graduation rates, which facilitates recruiting
- Add energy and hope to the school environment
- Enhance teacher engagement with less drudgery and more one-on-one student mentoring
- Demonstrate commitment to student success in school and in a realtime real world
Download Realtime Coach™ Teacher Guide
Realtime Coach™ decreases humdrum dictation and lets you focus on mentoring and facilitating problem-solving:
- Help students meet individual needs and goals; celebrate small successes
- Add energy and lifelike reporting situations to classrooms
- Teach the power and flexibility of CAT software
- Provide powerful mentoring with practice and performance reports
- Use enjoyable content to capture attention and provide relief
Download Realtime Coach™ Learner Guide
Realtime Coach™ provides students with a variety of features to help them improve accuracy, increase speed, and measure progress.
Improve realtime accuracy and increase speed
- Control the pace — exercises from 50-240+ wpm
- Choose the content — jury charge, depo, Q&A, speeches, hearings, literary, “fun stuff”
- Manage presentation modes — professional video, audio and or variable speed text
- Gain instant feedback — word-by-word assessment to help isolate challenges, find solutions
- Take realtime “tests” on demand
Track practice and measure progress
- Set practice goals on the personal calendar and track practice time automatically
- Review progress with performance reports
- Use reports to work closely with a mentor who can help solve challenges and guide progress
Use it at school or at home
- Practice anywhere and anytime there is a fast Internet connection, including Starbucks!
- Make progress despite a crazy schedule